Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Office of District Officer Livestock, Rahimyar Khan ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT: District Government Rahimyar Khan, Livestock & Dairy Development Department invites applications from eligible candidates on plain paper against the following vacant posts.
Name of the Posts:
Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
1. Attached attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates/ documents and domicile. Candidates resident of Rahimyar Khan district will be given preference.
2. Recruitment will be purely on merit as per prevalent policy of Punjab Govt.
3. Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be as per prevalent policy of Punjab Govt.
4. 15% quota is fixed for women. Moreover 8 years age relaxation will be as per prevalent law.
5. 2% quota is for disabled candidates. They are required to submit medical assessment board/ certificate and other documents as proof.
6. 20% quota is allocated for posts of BS-1 to 5 for children of Government servants (BS-1 to 5).
7. Minority candidates quota is 5%.
8. Disabled candidates will be given upper age relaxation of 10 years.
9. Government & semi Govt. employees route their applications through their respective departments.
10. Applications will be received in the office of the undersigned by Saturday, 14.03.2015 during office hours.
11. Interviews for the posts will be held at 10.00 a.m. of 24.03.2015 (Tuesday) in the office of Executive District Officer Agriculture, Rahimyar Khan. If interviews could not be held on 24.03.2015 due to any reason then it will be conducted on 25.03.2015 (Wednesday). No TA/DA will be given for this purpose. Separate call letters will not be issued for interviews.
12. Decision of the selection committee will be final and not challengeable before any court of law.
13. In case of non-availability of candidates against reserved seats, recruitment will be done on open merit.
DISTRICT LIVESTOCK OFFICER RAHIM YAR KHAN 068-9230124