Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Name of Post: Medical Officer/ Women Medical Officer
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The ad hoc recruitment will be made purely on the basis of merit, educational qualification, experience and performance in interview according to the policy of Punjab Government.
2. Employees of government and semi-government departments dispatch applications through their respective departments/institutes.
3. 2% quota is reserved for the disabled persons for which a certificate issued by the Medical Board will have to be produced.
4. 15% quota is reserved for women.
5. 5% quota is reserved for the minorities.
6. Absence or poor performance will result in immediate termination from service.
7. If the selected candidate does not show up on his duty within the stipulated period then the candidate in the waiting list – as per the merit list- will be recruited.
8. The number of seats can be increased/decreased.
9. The applicant must write the name of the centre of choice on the application. A separate application will have to be submitted in case of more than one centre of choice. Application must be accompanied by attested copies of educational certificates/degree/domicile/identity card and other documents and two passport size photographs.
Applications will have to be submitted in the office of Executive District Officer Health Mandi Bahauddin up to 02-03-2015 during working hours.
INTERVIEW: Interviews will be held in the office of District Coordination Officer Mandi Bahauddin on 05-03-2015 at 10:00 am. The list of the remaining seats after the interview will be displayed in this office and the applications for these posts will be received by every Monday during working hours and their interviews will be held every Thursday. And the process will continue until the new directions by the government and fulfillment of posts.
Note: The applications already submitted or those in the process of recruitment will be considered as cancelled. And the applications will have to be submitted afresh. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. Neither any separate call letter will be issued for interview nor an TA/DA be given.
Dr. Zia Ullah Siddiqui District Officer (Health) Mandl Bahauddin