Get Latest Jobs Via Email
IMAGINE WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT KEEPS THE WORLD IN MOTION. At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal & professional development. We recognise the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building THE Logistics Company of the world.
At DHL Express, one of the business units of DPDHL, we have following opening in our Country Office, Karachi.
MANAGER CUSTOMER ACCOUNTING: The individual will be responsible for managing our Customer Accounting Team and will directly report to the Chief Financial Officer He/She will be responsible for developing and executing customer accounting initiatives and strategies, ensuring service excellence and best-in-class service delivered to DHL Express customers and to support country business imperatives and strategic plans in alignment with DHL’s global/regional strategy.
• Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent from a reputed University/Institute
• Overall 5-7 years experience in customer accounting and 3-5 years managerial experience, preferably in a large organisation
• Energetic and self motivated
• Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills
• Excellent team management skills
• Ability to manage customers effectively and build strong relationships
• Capable of meeting target dates in a highly challenging environment
• Well conversant with MS Excel, Access, Power Point and outlook
• Hands-on experience of working in SAP environment is preferable
If your profile matches the above criteria, please send your CV, via email to [email protected] by 21st November, 2014. Please mark the position applied for in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. DHL Express is an equal opportunity employer