Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job description:Pakistan is one of the fastest growing markets for Dell in Asia & a critical market for Dell WW. We are looking to hire a Country Manager who will be fully responsible for a $80M+ P&L responsible for covering all Pakistan business across Large Enterprise, Public, SMB and consumer segments.
· Responsible for defining a clear & competitive differentiated strategy for Pakistan Business to profitably gain market share every qtr in Large Enterprise, Public, Consumer and Small/Medium Business Segments
· Accountable for all aspects of the P&L (Revenue, Margin & Operating Expenses), owns the quota for the commercial business for all Business Units (EUC, ESG, Services & Software)
· Drives the sales organization to meet or exceed all performance objectives through the effective management of sales personnel, sales specialists, marketing and inside team resources.
· Leads, in a dotted capacity, all in-country specialist sales leaders, marketing, product leaders to ensure that plans are executed in line with the country strategy
· Ensures an outstanding customer experience for account set specifically through helping their sales team provide solutions that match or exceed customer expectations
· Own, manage and nurture relationships with all commercial channel partners, distributors and system integrators for the country
· Attracts, develops, and retains high-performing leadership team members, Account Executives, Inside Sales Managers etc.
· Serves as the Dell face to all external parties including Media, Government, Labour Relations, Board of Investment etc
· Minimum 15+ years industry experience in IT industry. Experience in managing large sales team is a big plus
· Strong Experience in putting together succinct strategic plans based on rigorous data analysis; Comfort in detailed financial, strategic analysis
· Ability to create go-to-market strategies, with clear objectives set. Capable of understanding and articulating the market opportunity
· Ability to work in cross-functional team environments.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, including: listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Proven Leadership and Management Skills to manage direct & in-direct teams to execute high-impact critical few actions.
· Shows initiative and self-motivation. Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapidly prioritize and update changes quickly. Must be ambitious, curious, and proactive. Strong attention to detail