Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Dell Networking Sales Engineer, Pakistan (and South Asia Developing Markets)
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team in South Asia.
Dell has expanded its networking solutions with the acquisition of Force10 Networks, Inc., a leader in high-performance datacenter networking. Force10’s networking capabilities complement Dell’s datacenter & campus solutions portfolio, enabling it to offer customers a broader range of enterprise & branch offerings.
The Sales Engineer provides pre-sales networking technical support to field sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customers’ strategic business plans. This position defines the overall Dell networking solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of Dell Networking products & services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed networking specifications for the purpose of selling Dell Networking product and solutions.
- Assists sales staff in creating demand for product.
- Engage and enable key go-to-market partners to drive and deliver Dell Networking solutions.
- Requires a high degree of technical networking competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Dell Networking products and services.
- Long-term vision of business/technology direction for Dell.
- Advises customers/Dell on strategic business and technology plans.
- 5+ years’ Networking and related technical experience.
- Pre-sales experience in enterprise environment required.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS).
- Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings highly desired
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in: LAN switching, QoS, IP/Ethernet, Campus, Wireless, and Converged Networks.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in SADMG territory.
- CCNP minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated superior technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria, network design and applications.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.