Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team.
Great learning and career growth oppurtunites being a global logistics & freight forwarding company.
At Damco we embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality or religious beliefs.
- Provide general administrative support to staff team
- Provide support for the events/projects including assisting with administration
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments
- Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping
- Prepare contracts for suppliers as advised
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including alarms, opening, insurance and transport
- Assist in procurement, inventory procedures & regulations and reimbursement procedures
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be requiredWho we are looking for
- Possessing Bachelors/Masters or equivalent degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in similiar field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.