Damco is one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group.
As a graduate candidate you will be part of our two year international graduate programme.
We Offer Our Graduate Candidates
- Professional roles from day one
- Participation in four global modules in different parts of the world
- Guided and structured on the job learning
- Opportunity to work on global projects with teams spread across the world
- Learning from experiences of seasoned professionals through buddying
We Are Looking For Individuals Who Can Demonstrate The Following Qualities
- Recent university graduates with above-average degrees in any stream
- Limited but some work experience (max 2 years professional experience)
- Mature, professional personality with excellent communication skills
- Absolute fluency in English (additional/local languages a plus)
- Natural networker and collaborator
- Global mindset, social and intercultural competency
- Previous international experience is an advantage
As part of the Damco International Graduate Programme, Damco UAE is currently hiring talented and highly motivated individuals.The broad objective of programme is to accelerate your development towards becoming a logistics professional, with the potential for a stellar career within our company.
For further information about the programme and your opportunities visit www.damco.com/graduates Apply
- Ingredion jobs Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty April 2016
- Jobs In Matco Foods