Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ready to make $60,000 USD and eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
What to Expect as a Visual Designer at Crossover
You are a skilled designer who is able to captivate customers with engaging visuals. You harness the potential of visual art to create content that communicates clearly and in the most effective way. You are making a significant impact on brand identity, building and refining user experiences. You will collaborate closely (with or without an Interaction Designer) to create visuals that elegantly illustrate our company’s complex data. You will be able to not only take existing wireframes and put together a visual design (with redline specifications), but can also provide feedback on the wireframes or even make them yourself! At the end of the day you will be creating impeccably designed experiences used by millions of people for some of the most elite companies and products in the world.
The Type of Visual Designer We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need web architects/developers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive UI/front-end
- An obsessive commitment to quality and an eye for detail, ensuring that not only is your designs the best, but everyone around you as well.
- You know that animations are sometimes the most critical element of a design. You want the movement of elements to help solidify their purpose.
- You have an ownership over your designs. You are looking at your design being implemented and will be calling out the developer who misaligned one of the icons in a row by 2px.
- Commitment to following design “best practices”, with iterations, reviews, and redline specifications
At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- Salary: 30 USD/hr
- Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Location: Global
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience shipping impeccable web page designs
- Proven experience with web design. The right candidate should have a solid web portfolio to demonstrate this. Experience with data driven designs is desired.
- Mastery of a range of design tools and expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to incorporate feedback quickly. The best candidate will be able to communicate across teams to understand design needs and deliver products that address all needs.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers.