Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…
What to Expect as a Java Software Architect at Crossover: Choose Crossover and you’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Compensation: At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- Salary: 30 USD/hr
- Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
- Location: Global
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL)
- Spring, Hibernate
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (C#, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.