Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ready to make $40,000 USD while working for a successful enterprise software company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.
What to Expect as a Business Objects Developer: Join Crossover and you will work as a Business Objects Developer who serves as an expert within the team across various Business Intelligence products. You will assist application teams, providing BI infrastructure for their projects, along with providing consulting, expertise, and support. You will troubleshoot performance issues and promote best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of installation, configuration and architecture of BI applications
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory
- SAP Business Objects 4.1, 4.0
- Admin Tools – (Central Management Console, Central Configuration Manager, Promotional Management Tool, Import Wizard, Publication wizard, Instance Manager, Report Scheduling, Version Management tool, Life Cycle Manager, Query Builder)
- Designer Tools – (Information Design Tool, Universe Designer Tool, QaaWs, Business View Manager, Live Office, SAP Lumira, Design Studio 1.4)
- Reporting Tools – (Infoview\BI LaunchPad, Web Intelligence 4.1, 4.0, SAP Business Explorer, Dashboard Designer, Crystal Report 2011 & 2008)
- Database Tools – (Sql Server 2012/ 2008 R2/2005 )