Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Corporate Research and Investigations (Private) Limited “CRI Group”, is looking to place Finance Manager at our Islamabad, Pakistan location with following job functions:
- Responsible for CRI Group Financial planning, development, and implementation of effective and efficient Financial Control, policies, and procedures.
- Working Experience with QuickBooks Accounting system.
- Responsible for the preparation of periodical funds Flow statements, budgets, Sales forecast, business plans and handle the payroll of employees.
- Providing inputs to Senior Management in developing short and long term objectives for the Company as well as financial aspects.
- Manage and Supervising the development and implementation of financial information and control systems including general ledger, budgeting, costing.
- Responsible for effective and efficient financial controls in organization and any new projects, that’s includes financial planning & control, payments and cash management, general accounting fixed assets and management reporting
- Ensuring that accounting records and reports are in compliance with regulations and policies
- Preparing reports and analyses of departmental and area operations as requested by Senior Management
- Overseeing the preparation of daily, monthly, annual, and other periodic financial statements and reports.
- Continually evaluating established financial policies and procedures and recommending updates and modifications as necessary
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel, departments, and management
- Facilitating consistency at all levels of accounting operations including book keeping, record keeping and reporting.
- Ensures that training and development needs of Finance Personnel are met and provides assistance and support as needed
- Help Reduce operational costs by negotiating for better terms with suppliers, and with proper planning
- Introduce proper tracking systems in operations to capture information accurately and timely basis with the assistance of Managers and Supervisors.
- Maintain fixed assets registers for all equipment as well as allocate costs therein.
- Manage annual financial audits, ISO Compliance as per Policies and requirements.
- Establish administrative procedures and assist in their implementation and supervision.
- Maintenance involves maintaining facilities and equipment i.e. to maintain a clean and attractive office and maintain equipment and recommend replacement when necessary
- Perform all executive administrative tasks associated with supporting to the CEO.
- Coordinating workflow and maintaining a productive work environment.
- Responsible to implement CSR Policies and procedures along with coordination with MR in implementing current and prospective standards, policies and procedures of the department.
- Any other task assigned by upper management. Apply