Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow :COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abottabad Campus, invites applications for the positions of a “Research Associate” and a “Senior Research Fellow” under HEC funded Research Project No. 2378/NRPU/R&D/HEC/12, entitled “Iodine in Soils, Plants and Waters in relation to Health Implications in Human Beings” for a duration of 36 months. The Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
• At least 18 years of education “M.Sc. (lions)” in Soil Science or relevant subject from recognized university/DAI (local or abroad) with at least two first divisions and no third division in the academic career.
• GAT test score (60%) for PhD Studentship
• Sufficient knowledge of soil chemistry, soil nutrients and analytical techniques
• Relevant experience of sample collection from field, chemical analysis, statistical analysis and report writing.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and publication record
• The selected candidate will be paid fixed monthly remuneration @ Rs 20,00W-, besides offer for PhD Studentship in Environmental Sciences while study C.3 research dues will be covered from the project fund.
Senior Research Fellow
• Ph.D in Soil Science from recognized university/DAI (local or abroad)
• At least 15 years experience of teaching and research with good track record of scientific publications
• Will work as advisor in the project activities • For technical guidance and suggestions in research activities
• Monthly remuneration @ Rs 45.000/- (three months in a year)
The eligible and interested candidates may apply along with 02 passport size photographs.Copies of CNIC and other ralevant documents to the undersigned but not later than nth November, 2014 Deputy Registrar (HR) COMSATS Institute of Information Technology University Road, Tobe Camp, Abbottabad.