Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Community Awareness and Development Society (CADS) Invites applications for the following positions from suitable qualified and experienced candidates for its forthcoming community development project in District Quetta, Baluchistan, Pakistan.
1. Project Coordinator: Master degree holder with 05 years of experience in coordinating and managing medium to large community development projects. Fluency in written and spoken English, and excellent writing skills.
2. Field Engineer: BE Civil Engineering with 3 year relevant experience or B. Tech with 4 year relevant experience
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: Master degree holder with 3 years relevant experience.
4. Office Assistant: MBA/MPA and Bachelor in social science with minimum 2 years relevant experience
5. Admin & Finance Officer: MBA/M.Com with 3 year experience.
Interested candidate may send their CVs along with covering letter at email@example.com latest by 22. February 2015. Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.