Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Punjab, an autonomous body under the administrative control of the Home Department Government of the Punjab requires the services of suitable Pakistani Nationals of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy /Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
2. Only disabled persons will be eligible for applying against these above mentioned vacant posts those who have disability assessment certificate.
3. The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province.
4. The applications must be accompanied with complete CV, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, experience, character certificate and C.N.I.C.
5. The applicant must write his valid residential address, Telephone Number (mobile/landline).
6. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
7. Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the envelop.
8. The candidates already serving in Government Departments should apply through proper channel.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. The date of test / interview will be communicated through mail or by telephone.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per Govt. Instruction.
No TA / DA shall be given for test / Interview.
The applications should reach the office of Director General, Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Angurl Bagh Scheme, Shalimar Link Road, Lahore on or before 06/05/2015 by mail only during office hours.