Get Latest Jobs Via Email
British American Tobacco The NPI Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of all NPI product launches, modifications, regulatory requirements and brand SKU rationalisation in the end market. Specifically, this includes all global, regional and end market initiated CAP 1 and selected CAP 2 rated projects (for single market execution). This role is also expected to work closely with the RNPI Project Manager for the area/market to support robust project portfolio tracking, compliance to the new ways of working for effective NPI management and provide appropriate reporting to relevant governance forums (PDT/RNPI/RPSG) for stakeholder management and decision making.
This position is a central role in end market to ensure that the organisation is capable of quickly delivering new brand value to consumers dependent on project scope. It must demonstrate the ability to drive ordered progress across project types of varying complexity from simple bar code changes to complex and innovative brand introductions that require stakeholder management across many levels in both the end market organisation and the wider BAT group. A key requirement to achieve this is a thorough understanding of what effective NPI management entails i.e. project management is executed in accordance with Group Standards for Decision Rights, Protocols and NEXUS 2.0 system usage against audit compliance.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects through strong project management, and excellent knowledge of Prince 2 principles and disciplines
- Good organisational skills with inherent discipline in keeping documentation on projects up-to-date and in order
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels, and an ability to influence effectively without authority
- Solid understanding of supply chain principles, core processes and systems
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects that vary in complexity and priority
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good eye for details with a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude
- Outstanding EQ and “political navigational” skills i.e. Influencing effectively without authority in a cross-cultural environment across varied management levels (from project teams to project boards)
- Delivery of results under extremely tight and stressful timelines
- Assertiveness with a “can do” attitude to follow things through whilst dealing with immense ambiguity
- Flexibility to adjust working style in an ever changing business environment
- Independent and takes ownership of tasks whilst displaying a skillset for troubleshooting
- Disciplined in paperwork and records management to manage healthy, auditable projects
- Leadership qualities to champion and guide on the new ways of working
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited
British American Tobacco