Get Latest Jobs Via Email
As a Marketing Finance BP you’ll be an integral working member of the Marketing Finance team, responsible for contributing towards the achievement of BAT’s Brand Marketing and TM&D strategy through excellent financial advice and management information. The role requires you to develop a sound control framework to underpin your financial knowledge and commercial awareness across Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing and Finance function and there are plenty of opportunities for you to develop your own skills and expertise. If you have the talent and motivation to succeed, you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
- To contribute in the development and execution of strategic planning and decision making process of Marketing department e.g. in respect of Investments and Pricing.
- To establish clear goals for Marketing Finance team in line with company vision, mission, and strategy; and focus self / team efforts in meeting these goals.
- To actively contribute in meetings, activities and projects with other members of the senior Marketing team, for planning and review of key initiatives undertaken by Marketing department to achieve Marketing strategy.
- To participate in negotiation of significant contracts, credit terms, and performance payments relating to the marketing function e.g. agency review, renewal of agreements, media suppliers, sponsorship activities, Key customer accounts, and credit sales to distributors etc.
- Experience in Finance and Accounting (Transaction Processing).
- Management reporting and financial management (MI).
- Decision Support (Financial Analysis).
- Corporate Finance (Tax and Treasury).
- Audit and Business Risk (Process controls).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self motivation and natural leadership skills.
- Commitment and reliability with a strong sense of responsibility for getting results.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Professional Certifications (CFA, CA)
- Experience in working with Finance integrated packages (SAP and Hyperion would be advantageous)
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited