Get Latest Jobs Via Email
British American Tobacco is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Sr. Quality assurance officer reports to the QA manager and is responsible for the following:
- Ensure that the Product is produced / manufactured strictly as per specifications.
- Ensure Implementation of all QA procedures and maintain full record of daily process and product quality reports.
- To keep all the required specifications and be aware of latest amendments or changes.
- Conduct Process Capability analysis and identify the improvement areas and give feed back to all concern.
- Ensure the use of QC tools is done regularly by QA department and by the production team. Co-ordinate with Production Team for implementation of instruction regarding quality awareness at every stage of manufacturing.
- Identify quality problems in the Process and Product. Initiate and co-ordinate inter departmental efforts to identify quality problems and advise all concern on current quality problems.
- Ensure real time feedback to operators / management about the process and product and ensure vide circulation of the results of Process parameters and Product Quality through FPI.
- Ensure that all Quality Control equipment installed in the Factories Quality Control Department and in Filter Rod Room, are kept operational at all times and checking schedule / calibration is religiously followed to maintained them in good condition.
- Help operational department in experiments and trials for improvement.
- Ensure circulation of Product Complaints received to all concern and ensure the proper response to complainant.
- In close liaison with Production Management endeavour to rectify the areas attracting greater penalties in FPI System.
- Follow all guidelines pertaining to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- MS degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of quality assurance and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a range of professional assignments.
- Previous knowledge of quality assurance analysis & QC/QA techniques industrial application.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite) experience (required).
- Ability to independently analyse extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and recommend a course of corrective action.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team–oriented work environment.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Keen attention to detail.
Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals.
Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited