Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Human Resource Research and Development Board (BBSHRR&DB) was constituted through an Act of Assembly, to undertake research for development of human resource, in order to provide the range of skills and vocational trainings, for unemployed persons, in the province of Sindh and provide for matters ancillary thereto.
In order to complete the implementation team, to achieve set targets of the Board; applications are invited against the following vacant positions from motivated, energetic, experienced and committed individuals who fulfill the required minimum criteria:
1. Applicants must be having Domicile/PRC (Form “D”) of Sindh and possess adequate knowledge of ICT particularly MS-Office applications.
2. Applicants should be having at least 2nd Division Degree from a recognized Board/University/Institute (where and whatever applicable)
3. Applicants with excellent communication skills, proficient in English, Urdu and Sindhi will be preferred.
4. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per government policy or for more competent and experienced individuals having exposure on International Donor Agencies and with extraordinary track record in Project/Program management
5. These vacant posts will be filled on “contract basis” as per available financial and administrative provisions
6. Applicant(s) already in service, should apply through proper channel with NOC from the competent authority of their present organization(s) while departmental hiring / requisition of the Government Servants from their parent departments may only be considered as per prescribed Government procedures.
7. Only shortlisted applicants SHALL be called to appear in written test/interview and no TA / DA will be admissible in any case.
8. On the basis of higher qualifications, extraordinary experience and competency; the competent authority/forum may: i. Review minimum required eligibility criteria ii. Retitle the post(s) and iii. Negotiate on salary package
9. Number of posts can be increased/decreased without assigning any reason/notice
10. Tentative station of duty will be Karachi but in case of selection, individuals should be ready to perform anywhere in Sindh province.
11. The decision of the selection/recruitment committee will be final
12. The reserve quota for women, disabled and minorities will be followed as per government policy.