Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
We are looking for a dynamic and result oriented person to fill the position of:
Regional Sales Manager
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE,
• Lead the team for the achievement of the quantitative and net sales targets, Collections, Consumption, and Field V4rk I Demand creation targets.
• Provide leadership and direction to the Human Resources under his supervision and motivate them to be independent and committed contributors to the success of the region.
• Propose & implement fieldwork action plans and allocate the fieldwork activities targets amongst the regional team.
• Develop & implement Sales Strategies based on the Brand PIan with the Product I Sales Management; distribute product- wise and net sales targets on territory I sub-territory basis based on potential.
• Propose the manpower plan I budget for the region in accordance with the sales potential of the territories I sub-territories.
• Assess the training needs of team and plan required training / coaching programs with the SM I Training Manager / HR
• Ensure implementation of company’s guidelines for Compliance, OSHA, working
Passion to innovate I Power to change
guidelines, credit guidelines and HR policies I guidelines including Bayer’s LIFE values.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES FOR THE POSITION ARE:
• Bachelor’s or Business and experience of 8 operations.
• Possess strong leadership skills and be a good Team player with effective relationship building skills.
• Have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Possess strong planning, organizing, coordination and motivational skills
• Be self-motivated, customer oriented and possessing good follow-up abilities.
HOW TO APPLY:Please e-mail your detailed resume with a recent passport size photograph indicating the position applied for, before March 18, 2015 on: [email protected]