BankIslami is a dedicated Islamic Bank currently operating with 317 branches across Pakistan. The Bank differentiates itself by offering Shariah compliant solutions, certified by a distinguished Sharjah Board.
Unit Head- Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)- Internal Audit department
• Primarily responsible for review and testing of Internal Control over Financial Reporting and to determine the adequacy and effectiveness for all the related areas and levels at the Bank.
• Capable of identify exceptions/deficiencies/gaps and deviations in Risk Control Matrices in terms of policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
• Make an assessment of the quantitative and qualitative considerations for the deficiency evaluation and a conclusion or judgment as to the significance of the deficiency.
• Possess very good understanding of Internal Control over Financial Reporting and able to apply during the review process.
General Eligibility Criteria:
Education Required: Post Graduate/MBA/ACCA/CA Intermediate.
Minimum Experience: 4 -5 years experience in the area of ICFR with a firm of Chartered Accountants, consultants, financial institution or insurance industry.
Preference will be given to candidates who has worked within a ICFR unit of a bank or acquired ICFR banking experience from clients of firm.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
• Possess good report writing and interpersonal skins.
• Good knowledge of computer and must be good in spread sheet applications (MS Excel).
Selection Process: Interested Candidates can forward their resumes by Monday, 23rd May 2016 at our official email address i.e. email@example.com