Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, established under Banking Companies Ordinance – 1962 (BCO) read with Federal Ombudsmen Institutional Reforms Act – 2013 having its Head Office in Karachi and operating in major cities of country, seeks applications from citizens of Pakistan with a strong sense of integrity and commitment, and a capacity for hard work and innovation.
Details of vacancies mentioning nature, qualifications, experience etc. are as under:
I. Age limit: 35 years maximum for all posts with exception of posts at Sr. No.1 & 2.
II. Salary negotiable according to experience and suitability of the candidate.
Ill. Those who had been terminated/ forced to resign from any Bank/Federal or Provincial Government/Commercial organization, or are party to any anti-corruption enquiry or proceedings departmentally or under NAB, need not apply.
IV. Only short listed candidates would be called for interview. No TA/DA would, however, be paid for interview.
V. Those who have applied earlier in response to our advertisement dated 10-11-2013 may also apply afresh.
VI. Candidates with D Grade or 3rd Division need not apply.
Intending candidates may apply along with a recent photograph, copy of Valid CNIC, detailed CV as per Application Form (may be downloaded from our website) and may be sent at the following address so as to reach us on or before3rd February 2015:
5th Floor, Shaheen Complex, M. R. Kiyani Road, Karachi
Or post to: P. 0. Box No. 604 – G. P. 0., Karachi
|S#||Posts||Nature of Posts||Qualifications I Experience
• An advocate with 5 years experience at the Bar
• Experience of practicing civil laws with a reputable law firm preferable.
Age: Maximum: 45 Years
(may be relaxed in deserving!
Age: Maximum: 45 Years
|Contract||• Masters in Finance or Banking with DAIBP or equivalent or CA I ICMA, Knowledge of law would be preferable.
• Candidate must have worked as a senior commercial banker, at least at the SVP or equivalent position
• At least 15-20 years of banking experience on the operation side. Some experience of supervising departmental investigations is mandatory.
|Contract||• MBA I M.Com from an HEC recognized university.
• Work experience in banking operations/investigation with DAIBP preferable.
|4||Deputy Manager – IT (Karachi Office)||Contract||. Masters in Computer Science/IT from an HEC recognized university.
• Work experience of IT solutions/operations with any organization of repute preferable.
|5||Deputy Manager –
|Contract||• MBAJM.Com from an HEC recognized university.
• Two years experience in banking operations[investigation with DAIBP preferable.
|6||Assistant Manager (Karachi Office)||Contract||• BBA/B. Corn from an HEC recognized university.
• Work experience in banking/general administration preferable.