Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Position: Field Engineer – Drilling Fluids
Employment Status: Full Time Regular
About This Job: Running & Managing drilling fluids at field locations.Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provides onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintains fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately. Maintains inventory at customer well sites.
- Must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- May make sales calls on the field and field office level or accompany Sales Representative performing the same function.
- Provides on-going support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers’ production.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate Engineer (Chemical / Geology)Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- 8 Years of Industry experience and product line training required.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Basic product line knowledge in addition to meeting the competency requirements as outlined in LEARNLINK.
- Good Functional /Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.