Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Baker Hughes is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate position accordingly
Employment Status: Full Time Regular
About This Job: Running & Managing drilling fluids at field locations.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provides onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Maintains fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately. Maintains inventory at customer well sites.
- Must provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- May make sales calls on the field and field office level or accompany Sales Representative performing the same function.
- Provides on-going support to assist operations in providing our customers the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers’ production.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate Engineer (Chemical / Geology)Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 Years of Industry experience and product line training required.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Basic product line knowledge in addition to meeting the competency requirements as outlined in LEARNLINK.
- Good Functional /Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer