Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Are you a creative problem solver, highly organized, and excellent at keeping customers happy? Do you have experience in Microsoft Biztalk administration? If you are great at troubleshooting, are highly responsible, are ready to jump onboard full time, and thrive when working against a queue – then this role is for you.
The Biztalk Administrator will work on the Aurea Energy Services. You will be in control of the production environment and responsible for keeping customers happy through operational support and troubleshooting. Your systems will complete thousands of transactions a day. Your experience with Microsoft Biztalk administration will be essential as you create complex Biztalk maps and manage mapping input and output concerns.
- Biztalk mapping, creating incredibly detailed maps
- Manage mapping input and output
- Scale systems to complete thousands of transactions a day
- Provide operational support to clients
- Analyze and make judgments in Biztalk administration
This is a full-time position. That’s 8hrs/day anytime between 5am EST and 5pm EST Monday-Friday for a 40hr work week.
Total Compensation is $60,000/year
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience and education
- 3-5 years Microsoft Biztalk Administration experience
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Energy sector
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are a self-motivated individual with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are technically intuitive when problem solving.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top talent, there will be a series of interviews and skills examinations. Please confirm your availability to work full-time during EST business hours prior to interviewing. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time – so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?