Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We are looking for dynamic software support engineers join our team of highly skilled support professionals. Aurea’s ambition is to be a radically different enterprise software company that empowers our people to challenge convention every step of the way in delivering success for our customers. You will work on cutting edge technology in a fast paced and constantly improving virtual support center of excellence, with the option of working from the comfort of your own home.
- Own and resolve customer issues for our broad customer base of fortune 500 companies
- Supporting mission critical applications during in various time zones
- Reproduce issues from customers’ description of the problem and/or from customers’ code snippet.
- Read and interpret product log files.
- Cross train on multiple technologies across different verticals and Industries
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues independently, making use of the resources available to you.
- Write a knowledge-based article for every new issue you resolve
- Attention to detail in analysis and CRM case updates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, including expectations for callbacks and follow-up on their issues.
- Manage difficult customers effectively and professionally, seeking help from senior staff or forums and other resources available to you as needed.
- Log bugs with development team with clear and precise information, detailing the issue and how to reproduce.
- Demonstrate an increasing level of customer care skills
- Weekend on-call coverage for production issues (once you’ve reached the appropriate experience level)
- Role is based during Eastern Standard Time or Central European Time
Desired Skills and Experience
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in English (Oral and written)
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong Java skills
- Knowledge is SQL design
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Knowledge and/or experience with troubleshooting Web technologies
- Must comply with our Data Security policy and provide their own computer
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative
- Problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Likes working directly with Customers
- Results driven – Customers Success is always front and center
- Thrive on working with complex and challenging technology