Aon Insurance Managers (Gibraltar) Limited is recognised as a world-class financial services provider. We are the largest insurance manager in Gibraltar managing approximately 30 insurance company facilities for some of the largest companies in the world. Following the introduction of Protected Cell Company (PCC) legislation in 2001, Aon incorporated White Rock Insurance (Gibraltar) PCC Limited – the first PCC in the EEA.
Senior Finance Manager: This is a high profile role requiring a very high calibre individual to manage the internal accounts function and extensive Group reporting. You will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
In addition to the internal accounts, you will provide bandwidth to existing team members, providing support and oversight on our extensive client portfolio.
- Final review and quality control in respect of monthly management accounts and statutory financial statements
- Dealing with adhoc queries and managing resources within the finance team
- Improving controls and internal finance procedures
- Managing work flows to meet key reporting deadlines
- Attendance at board meetings and strategy meetings including the presentation of financial information and forecasts/budgets.
- Attendance and active participation at senior management meetings.
- Manage and develop staff within the finance department, providing clear communication and robust training to junior colleagues. Providing feedback and development opportunities through the Performance Management System.
- Full ownership of the external audit process and leading this relationship
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail , focus on accuracy
- Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative and challenge existing processes
- Team player
- Organised and ability to maintain relationships with senior stakeholders, internal and external
- Can demonstrate leadership qualities to enhance and develop team members
Qualifications: The successful candidate should be a fully qualified accountant (Chartered or Certified) or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience. (this is only a guide for the candidate and not a stipulation).
Location: Gibraltar Date: 03/16/2016 Apply