Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank jobs COO : Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank: Under the direct supervision of the CEO and in line with the strategy defined by the Board, the COO is responsible for driving the development of the bank’s operations, in a sustainable and responsible manner. His/her responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the definition of the bank’s commercial strategy (clients/products/ channels) and taking responsibility for its successful implementation.
- Setting commercial objectives per product (credit, deposits, payment services) and per branch, monitoring performances, proposing and implementing actions to address gaps.
- Working closely with support functions at head office, and in particular HR, IT and Logistics, to make sure that the branch network has all the resources needed (well-trained staff, adequate IT and logistics infrastructure) to achieve its commercial objectives.
- Driving the development and roll-out of new products/services and delivery channels, coordinating the work of the various departments/units of the bank involved.
- Designing, disseminating and updating product and service-related policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures in order to maximize efficiency while maintaining a strong control environment and ensuring adhesion to the standards of the Advans Group.
- Participating in the credit decision-making process, according to his/her level of delegation.
- Contributing to the professional development of staff in the bank and their adhesion to Advans group’s values, through intense coaching, training and communication.
The COO reports directly to the CEO and is a member of the Management Committee of the bank. He/she has direct management responsibility over a dozen employees at head-office and supervises the following functions: sales and distribution, back-office, product development, marketing. He/she has indirect management responsibility over the whole branch network staff (close to 100 people). He/she works closely and efficiently with various departments at head-office, in particular HR, IT, Audit and Risk. Apply