Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Adidas Group Jobs Manufacturing Excellence Manager: Adidas Group is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Country: Pakistan Job Function: Sourcing
State / Province: Pakistan Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Lahore Brand: adidas Group
- Lead and manage projects that elevate the performance of the adidas-Group Apparel supply base in both efficiency and execution.
- Evaluate and implement new manufacturing technologies that bring competitive advantage to the adidas-Group.
- Lead, manage and execute Manufacturing Excellence projects that deliver measurable & sustainable increase in manufacturing efficiency, quality and speed.
- Ensure that Lean Manufacturing Principles are maintained with all projects and that Lean Manufacturing metrics are continuously tracked.
- Facilitate regularly cross functional events at sourcing location to identify short term, mid term and long term efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Ensure KPI data for Automation and other efficiency improvement initiatives is properly tracked and data made available.
- Partner with machine manufacturers and attend industry trade fairs to keep educated on industry technology development which will impact productivity. Transfer knowledge into productivity improvement efforts across responsible factories.
- Assist building platform for knowledge transfer accessible throughout the adidas-Group organization and supplier groups. (BPM, Training Material, News bulletin, etc.; supplier summits, exchange meetings, etc.)
- Communicate progress throughout LO and sourcing country utilizing knowledge transfer platform. (BPM, Training Material, News bulletin, etc.)
- Liaise with Continuous Improvement Team on training and consulting needs for aSL suppliers and support driving direction for lean initiatives in Apparel sourcing.
- Support FACT criteria evaluations at all suppliers for FACT June and December milestones; collect and document Best Practice Kaizen, communicate throughout Apparel division.
- Management teams, Apparel Sourcing
- Continuous Improvement Training / Consulting Group
- T1 and T2 business partners
- Machinery, Chemical & Technology vendors
- Industry forums and organizations
Knowledge Skills And Abilities
- Expert knowledge and experience in Lean 6 Sigma practices and training techniques.
- Ability to network with multiple customers
- Innovative and challenges status quo
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with all levels of business
- Visionary and is continuously updated on knowledge of where industry is going
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in Industrial Engineering (IE) or a related field.
- Training/Certification in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma tools.
- 5 – 8 Apparel industry or industry related experience.
- Operational experience in multinational companies
- Experience in Lean/6 Sigma implementation in the field a plus. Apply
Posting Notes: Lahore || Pakistan || Pakistan || || adidas Group || Asia Pacific || No Selection
Adidas Group Jobs Manufacturing Excellence Manager