Get Latest Jobs Via Email
ACCA Pakistan Jobs 16 December 2015 : ACCA’s reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality
Finance along with the IT department forms Business Support unit for ACCA Pakistan. The department is essentially responsible of ensuring first class continued business support to all departments across the organisation. ACCA Pakistan office comprises of six markets with offices based in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar. Each market has their own dedicated business support staff, which are responsible to ensure that the all operational needs of their respective office are fulfilled and that ACCA policies and procedures are implemented to ensure affective governance.
Finance Executive will be responsible for providing support to the finance manager Pakistan in reviewing and consolidating ACCA Pakistan accounts, Reporting to internal stakeholders and where necessary interacting with external stakeholders, along with other day to day things related to governance.
Nature & Scope
Finance Executive will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in management of overall finance function of ACCA Pakistan’s offices. The role will be accountable for providing high quality timely support in preparation of annual accounts, other supporting statistical information and tax returns of each of ACCA Pakistan’s offices. The person will work closely with the office managers in all three offices to ensure compliance and good governance in day to day operations. The position holder will work alongside the Finance Manager on all budgeting, re-forecasting, other financial review processes.
· ACCA Pakistan is currently using QuickBooks accounting software and the position holder will be expected to ensure that all financial transactions are recoded accurately and without delay in ACCA Pakistan QuickBooks. This will include consolidation of account for all three ACCA offices in Pakistan.
· The position holder will be accountable for ensuring timely submission of monthly accounts to head office, currently monthly accounts are closed on 2nd working day of each month.
· ACCA Pakistan maintains a fixed asset register, the position holder will be responsible for ensuring that this register is kept up to date. All acquisitions and disposals should be recorded in and accurate and timely manner.
· Once in post Finance Executive will be expected to quickly bring him/herself to speed with ACCA’s procurement process and provide support to Finance Manager in implantation of procurement policy.
· Position holder will be required to work as a risk assessor for ACCA Pakistan’s finance department. He/she will also be required to provide support to finance manager who is the overall risk manager for the department.
· The person will have to work very closely with the three office managers in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad to ensure that monthly call for funds is properly managed and that at all times there are adequate funds available at ACCA Pakistan bank accounts to cover all financial liabilities of the company.
· The person will be required to ensure that ACCA Pakistan fulfills its responsibility as a withholding agent by deducting withholding tax on behalf of the suppliers and service providers, the deducted amount should be deposited with the Government treasury within 10 days of payment
· Finance Executive will work closely with the finance manager in preparing and submitting annual budget and all relevant activities around the budgeting process, which include phasing and reforecasting.
· The position holder will be required to work as a cover in absence of finance manager ensuring that all departmental activities and system stay active and business is not affected.
· ACCA’s financial year closes on 31st of March, the position holder will be required to provide support to finance manager in the year end process, position holder will also be required to assist finance manager in the external audit process.
· Successful candidate should be a qualified accountant, with a demonstrable experience of working in a busy work environment.
· The person should demonstrate a strong understanding of business
· The position requires the individual to demonstrate strong leadership qualities with an ability to work effectively both within the team and with the senior staff members
· The person should be able to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
· Person should possesses strong organization and time management skills
· The person should be a self-starter with a strong ability to take decisions
· The person should have understanding of accounting software
Please press Apply Now to submit your application
ACCA Pakistan Jobs 16 December 2015