Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Title: Technical Writer
Company Name: VR Hiring
Department: IT & IS
Degree Title: Bachelors in any relevant discipline
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Number of Positions: 1
Career Level: Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply By: November 5 2013
Development of software product user documentation
• Interfaces with technical professionals in the writing, editing, and publication of various types of documents such as specifications, manuals, reports, plans, training material and presentations.
• Researches a variety of assigned topics and develop writing plans and outlines.
• Assists in the development of supporting materials (illustrations, tables, etc.).
• Tracks and monitors flow of all documents from inception to distribution of final copies. Identifies and correct problem areas as they arise.
• Provides quality assurance check for all document deliverable
• Participates regularly in department and company-wide proposal writing projects. May serve as proposal coordinator for large production efforts.
• Utilizes appropriate computer software for document test production. Investigates and implement best ways to product documentation electronically.
• Provides technical writing/editing support to other Company contracts when workloads permit.
• Establishes and maintain electronic and/or hardcopy data library of documents and work order files for documents received for processing.
Procedure to Apply:
Send your updated resume with the subject line “Technical Writer” at [email protected]