Get Latest Jobs Via Email
|Job Title:||MANAGER REGULATORY AFFAIR DEPARTMENT|
|Minimum Experience:||4 Years|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|A renowned Multinational Pharmaceutical Company based at Karachi, Pakistan requires a very dynamic personal who can handle all Regulatory Affair matters independently who will be based at Islamabad. Incumbent must be responsible for:
· Direct interaction with Drug Regulatory Authorities, other ministries and acting as a bridge between DRA and Head Office to resolve all related issues through one to one meetings.
· Registration and pricing of imported & local portfolio as per Company’s business plan.
· Handling of miscellaneous Regulatory matters of imported and local portfolio.
· Liaison with National control laboratory for Vaccine related matters.
· To proactively advise the options that can be taken to move business forward.
· To be informed and updated on related information at all times.
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Public Affairs / Govt. relationship/ hands on experience in Regulatory Affairs in a well reputed Pharmaceutical Companies
· The candidate must possess sound interpersonal skills
· Well versed in MS Excel & Word
· Effective communication Presentation
· Time Management, Organized and Effective
· relationship building and problem solving skills.
|Procedure to Apply:|
|Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs in word format to [email protected] /[email protected]|