Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The purpose of the job is to assist in management of Banks electronic presence through Meezan Bank owned portals and online presence locations including but not limited to the corporate website, intranet portal, product micro-sites and social digital media platforms as well as all locations online, where editing or request of information update is possible.
Area of Expertise:
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, Adobe, HTML, web, PDF and other electronic media technologies.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite is preferable (Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand)
The core responsibilities of the positions include but are not limited to:
- Regular coordination with and providing technical assistance to Manager Web Technologies for managing the Banks online presence channels including but not limited to Corporate website, Intranet portal IBM WebSphere, Social media platforms, External websites , Product microsites.
- Maintain the Banks consistent brand persona and voice throughout all web properties.
- Review corporate websites content on monthly basis in coordination with the relevant departments for updated content and web related projects.
- Improve website in terms of page layouts, page content, meta descriptions, add relevant pages and content on website, call to actions for lead generation
- Website Hosting and Development manage day to day matters with Technology partners pertaining to the website technical aspects.
- Research (to stay current with Industry and Technology Standards) for the purpose of proposing innovative and creative ideas with analysis and recommendations for new Online Presence projects.
- Track and report on all site metrics of the Banks presence on online-media and web properties and develop the Quarterly Online Presence Report.
- Vendor Management coordination with technology partners for the corporate website & Social Digital Media Channels.