Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Allied Bank, with its existence of 70 years, has built itself a foundation with strong equity, assets and deposit base. It offers universal banking services while placing major emphasis on retail banking. The Bank has a major network of 876 online branches and 656 ATMs in Pakistan and offers value-added services to its customers through high-tech innovative solutions to meet customers’ requirements.
Allied Bank has acquired and implemented latest technology and IT solutions to strengthen the internal processes and improve the decision making process with the help of automation and related systems. In order to strengthen our human capital, we invite applications for Divisional Heads, Unit Heads, Managers, Associate Managers, Sr. Officers, and Officers level positions, in the following functional areas of Information Technology:
• Enterprise MIS and Business Intelligence
• Channel Banking
• ERP and Corporate Performance Management
• Enterprise Business Solutions Development and Implementation
• IT Operations, Networks and Data Center
• Alternate Delivery Channel (ADC) and Interfaces
• Trade Finance / Retail, Corporate Lending / Core GL and Reconciliation
• Project Management and Technical Administration
• Core, Deposits, Treasury and Investments / Asset Management
All positions in above functional areas are based at Lahore.
Candidates having bachelor’s/master’s degree in the field of Computer Sciences and/or Information Technology or related Engineering qualification from well reputed local or foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Candidates having relevant experience and certifications shall have an added advantage.
For further details on each of the above mentioned IT fields and levels of positions, visit our website www.abl.com/careers and apply online latest by May 20, 2013.
Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply. The Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason(s) thereof.