Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Applications are invited from the citizens of Pakistan for appointment on merit, against the following posts in this Court as well as District Judiciary (East & West) ICT, Islamabad purely on contract basis (for a period of one-year) under the Access to Justice Program’s approved schemes titled. “Establishment of Data Center & Achieving Section at Islamabad High Court, Islamabad” & ii). Automation of District Courts (East & West) of ICT, Islamabad”. Candidates possessing requisite qualification, experience and age are eligible to apply, minimum age 18 years & maximum age 35 years as on 11.10.2014 for each post. The selected candidates shall be paid a lump sum salary as mentioned against each post.
01 . Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed
02. Application forms are available on website ofthe Islamabad High Court, Islamabad (www.ihc.gov.pk).
03. Applicants who desire to apply more than one post should fill separate application form for each post.
04. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
05. Quota 50% Islamabad Capital Territory, 12% each Province, 02% FATA and 10% seats are reserved across the board for women subject to the condition of fulfilling the prescribed criteria and method. However, if sufficient numbers of eligible women candidates are not available, the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed, provided that there shall be no carry forward of the seats reserved for women,
06. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
07. The candidate may attend the test/interview on the date and time notified later-on and bring
their original documents including original CNIC.
08. The Competent Authority can change or cancel the date of Test/interview at any time without any prior Notice/information, and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
09. All the above conditions shall be applicable to the applications earlier received by this Court on the basis advertisement made on 23.07.2014. Applicants who have already applied for above posts against advertisement dated: 23.07.2014 are not need to apply afresh.
10. Last date for submission of applications is 11 October, 2014.
11. Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.