Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Jobs are vacant in Irrigation Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs Opportunities 2014 Application Form. Irrigation Department is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Deputy Director (Hydraulics), Deputy Director (Structures), Deputy Director (Procurement), Deputy Director (Resettlement), Deputy Director Contract Administration, Assistant Director PIU, Assistant Director M&E, Deputy Director Engineer). Appointment of above mentioned vacant positions are on contract basis according to the Government’s policy. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Deputy Director (Hydraulics)
- Deputy Director (Structures)
- Deputy Director (Procurement)
- Deputy Director (Resettlement)
- Deputy Director Contract Administration
- Assistant Director PIU
- Assistant Director M&E
- Deputy Director Engineer
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download application form from the official website of Irrigation department whose link is given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their application forms along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent passport size photograph via post on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 12th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 12th October, 2014.
Address: Project Director, Lower Bari Doab Canal Improvement Project, Canal Bank, Mustafaabad, Lahore.
To Download Application Form: Click Here