Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PMIU) IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Secretary Irrigation Office, Old Anarkali, Lahore, Phone No 042-99213595-97 Fax No 042-99213598 _Irrigation Department invites applications from suitable candidates who possess qualification mentioned against each post for the following positions:-
1. Senior Water Resources Modeler (1 Post for Head Office, Lahore) (Age limit 3045 years) Pay Rs. 160000/- (in case of contract employee) or Pay & allowances of BS-19 + project allowance of Rs. 80,000 p.m. (in case of appointment by transfer)
• Master Degree (2. Division) in Water Resources Engineering/ Hydraulics Engineering/ Engineering Hydrology having BSc Civil Engg. as basic qualification from a recognized University.
• 10 years post BSc Engineering experience in water resources, having knowledge of GIS/IT/hydrological Models etc, knowledge of statistical analyses in hydrology, experience in scripting languages like python, MATLAB, VBA or similar in desirable and good command on hydrologicaVhydraulic modelling tools like HEC-1, HEC-HMS, MIKE, HEC-RAS or any other etc.
2. Senior ASP.NET Developer (2 Posts) (Age limit 3045 years) Pay Rs. 160000/- (in case of contract employee) or Pay & allowances of BS-19 + project allowance of Rs. 80,000 p.m. (in case of appointment by transfer)
• Master’s Degree (2. Division) in Software Engg. From a recognized University.
• Database Programming with MS SQL Server 2008 R2,2012, T-SQL and SSRS, advanced knowledge of Design Pattern and how they are used in Object-Oriented Design (00D) and Programming (00P)
3. Electronic Telecommunication Engineer (3 Posts) (Age limit 23-35 years) Pay Rs. 66000/- (in case of contract employee) or Pay & allowances of BS-17 + project allowance of Rs. 40,000 p.m. (in case of appointment by transfer)
• B.Sc Electrical Engg. / Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering (2. Division) from a recognized University.
• 2 years experience in the line and preferred knowledge of IT and Sensor Technology.
General Instructions The above positions are on contract basis upto June, 2018 (extendable).
Applications addressed to the Secretary Irrigation Department along with detailed CV should reach in the office of Chief Monitoring, PMIU, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore latest by the date given below. Persons domiciled in Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply. Attested copies of I.D card, Domicile Certificate, Educational Certificates, Detail marks certificates, experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application. Incomplete application will be rejected. List of short listed candidates will be published on the web site (htto://irrigation.ounjab.gov.ok) on 24-08-2016. The short listed candidates will appear for interview with their original testimonials on the date, time and at place given below. Fringe benefits and other facilities, prevalent to the respective positions shall be admissible. No TA/DA for interview will be admissible. For any kind of information or query, Chief Monitoring, PMIU may be contacted on Phone No. 042-99213595-7
Last Date of Application: 12.08.2016 Upto 4:00 PM
Date of Interview: 25.08.2016 at 11:00 AM
Place of Interview: Irrigation Secretariat,
SECRETARY Irrigation Department Pro • ramme Monitoring & Implementation Unit (PMIU)
Irrigation Department PMIU Punjab Government Jobs 26 July 2016