GroupM We are hiring Media Interns who will work alongside the Media Managers and Directors on various dynamic accounts. You will be responsible for assisting day-to-day media planning activities and supporting the running of client business. This includes management of campaign and market coordination with guidance from peers or supervisor to ensure seamless execution of all types of media.
You will have the opportunity to interact and learn from the best people within the Karachi office as well as across regional and global markets. As a team, we’re devoted to building great relationships internally and amongst the clients.
- Provide support in media proposals
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation – from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives
Required Skills & Traits
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Great knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint. Apply
- Jobs In Global Resource Solutions
- Bank Al Habib Jobs April 2016