Get Latest Jobs Via Email
International Power Global Developments Limited (IPGDL) is a fully owned subsidiary of International Power, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Following the completion of the acquisition of International Power by GDF SUEZ in June 2012, International Power has been reframed as GDF SUEZ Energy International. GDF SUEZ Energy International is a world leading independent power producer and is responsible for GDF SUEZ’S energy activities in 30 countries across six regions worldwide. In Pakistan, the Company has investments in KAPCO and Uch Power projects and through IPGDL, has overall responsibility for Operation and Maintenance of the 1,292 MW Hub Power Station. IPGDL is part of the Company’s Asia Region.
IPDGL is looking for suitably qualified & experienced persons to fill the following position at Hub Power Station:
Position: Instrumentation & Control Technician
– Maintenance of electronic & pneumatic instrumentation and control equipment associated with large industrial units
– Performing various maintenance tasks and troubleshooting of Distributed Control System (Infi 90) & Programmable Logic Controllers
– Maintenance of analytical equipment
– Maintenance of telecommunication equipment as well as stationary fire detection and extinguishing system
– DAE in instrumentation and control trade with minimum 3 years of relevant experience, candidates with academic education to certificate level and have additionally completed a reputable apprenticeship program complemented with relevant experience will be considered as well.
– Experience of working at a power plant will be an added advantage
– Be able to demonstrate understanding and application of safe working practices and procedures.
– Must have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, a team oriented approach and ambition to succeed in a demanding environment
– Keyboard skills and use of computer application is preferred. Be able to understand and communicate in verbal and written English
Please mail your updated resume with passport size photograph, by post or email, so as to reach us latest by 15th February 2013 to the following address:
Postal Address: The Human Resources Manager International Power Global Developments Limited C-14 Block 4, KDA Scheme 5, Clifton, Karachi-75600
Email Addresses for: Fire & Rescue Commander: [email protected]
Planning Engineer: [email protected]
Instrument & Control Tech: [email protected]
The envelope & resume and subject box (incase of email) must be clearly marked with the position applied and ‘No’ testimonials & educational certificates are required to be attached at this stage.