Get Latest Jobs Via Email
IBM Jobs Sales Operation Lead: Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage.
From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers – people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
The role will:
- Support with customer data and territory assignment to sales teams.
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure correct assignment of territories and quality / consistency of customer records..
- Coordinate sales/ revenue forecasting as required by the management team.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of sales data across platforms and teams within IBM.
- Proactive approach in resolving any incorrect information related to sales forecast, planning and territory assignment.
- Support sales team with pipeline hygiene and accuracy.
- Support sales management team by coordinating with sellers on strategic initiatives and actions.
- Coordinate with concerned team in allocating quotas to the sales team.
- Help manage IBM’s incentive system for sellers.
- Periodic reporting on sales plan and sales forecast for the management team.
- Support the sales team with their day to day operational issues around planning, forecasting and sales execution.
Desired Skills and Experience
3 Years Sales Operations
S&D Non-brand Apply
IBM Jobs Sales Operation Lead