IBM Jobs Change Manager: Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers – people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
Purpose Of Role
To drive the centrally agreed GSS approach for managing change & communications into the new SSC in accordance with planned timescales to get the SSC set up and fully operational
- Works closely with local client and IBM migration and SSC set up teams to ensure an integrated approach to prepare the SSC for operation
- Is guided by central change & communication team
- Responsible for local GSS stakeholder engagement
- Provide detail information about GSS project and SSC 3 set-up (goals, deliverables, timelines etc)
- Responsible for local change readiness
- Collect feedback from the impacted employees and report back to senior management (and GSS central change team)
- Support in funneling project communication from central to local
- Adapt project communications to local situation
- Liaise with central change team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Worked on Large scale transformation projects, preferably with shared Services Centers.
- Leading and managing change process on large scale projects.
- Project Management Apply
IBM Jobs Change Manager
- Procter & Gamble Jobs Associate Manager HR
- Novo Nordisk Jobs Product Specialist with Patient Centred Approach