Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Hub Power Company Limited Jobs HUBCO 21 July 2016: Hub Power Company Limited HUBCO is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Position: Reports to: Manager Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Organization: Laraib Energy Limited – a subsidiary of The Hub Power Company Limited (“HUBCO”)
• Ensure adherence to Compliance check list, Provision of information to Lenders, Follow up with Concerned departments in fulfilling requirements coming out of finance documents.
• Compile information from all the concerned department for preparation of Operating & Corporate Budget, Update Financial model as per the requirements of Lenders / Parent Company.
• Monitor, reconcile and follow-up on all the matters pertaining to Accounts Receivables.
• Monitor, reconcile, troubleshoot and coordinate matters pertaining to Accounts payable through issuance of checks, receiving notes, bank instructions; Monitor and regulate the flow of bills of contractors, suppliers and service providers through the Payables Section; Prepare Journal Vouchers for correcting erroneous postings to the General Ledger in respect of payments; Respond to queries of Internal Audit Officer and external auditors relating to payments processed; Process cases of re-appropriation between budget heads of expenditure to meet unbudgeted payments for approval by the competent authority.
• Based on cash flow projections; arrange the placement of surplus funds in earning instruments through negotiations with banks for high rate.
• Follow-up with concerned departments to receive the invoices; Reconfirm approval of invoices from concerned personnel; Ensure accurate data feeding and timely processing of invoices; Receive and review production data; Ensure calculations are made in line with Tariff and get approval from the CFO.
• Obtain quotations from prospective insurers for the company’s insurable interests and acquire policies for medical, vehicle, and life cover at rates approved by the Chief Executive Officer. Compliance with requirements Third party liability, Material Damage & Business interpretation and Terrorism insurances.
• Supervise and monitor processing of payroll and provident fund on monthly basis in coordination with HR; Review and finalize the payroll before taking final approval; Issue instructions to banks for release of salaries and reconcile records on periodic basis; Ensure errors in payroll processing are taken care off within due time.
• Submission of quarterly indices, Revised Tariff Components to NEPRA and follow up for publishing of revised tariff in Official Gazette of Pakistan.
• Good command on Financial Modeling
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Understanding of project documents of an IPP, contract management.
• Knowledge of Financial Management, Risk Management, IFRS & IAS, Code of Corp. Governance.
Qualifications and Experience
• CA, CMA or an MBA finance from a good university with 5 to 8 years post qualification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates to send their updated resume [email protected] latest by Julv 25, 2016.
Hub Power Company Limited Jobs HUBCO 21 July 2016