Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Honeywell Jobs Sales Account Manager: Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit in Performance Materials & Technologies (PMT), a strategic business group of Honeywell. HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
If you have a passion for excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to play for a winning team, then consider HPS – Sales for your next career move. We can offer you a friendly environment, best-in-class industrial technology, significant advancement opportunities locally and around the world, and an opportunity to become a globally recognized expert in your field. HPS has exciting opportunities available for self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our outside sales team.
Bring your passion for sales to a fast paced, professional work atmosphere. Successful candidates will be focused on the development and growth in assigned accounts. Specifically, the candidate will help drive the entire HPS business to end users and contractors.
- Remain as a Primary Customer Interface for the HPS business development
- Achieving sales targets and quotas for designated accounts
- Maintaining customer relationships conducive to business
- Manage & grow existing accounts, develop new accounts for HPS
- Setting & executing the Account Plan for the assigned account to achieve growth
- Working very closely with Line Of Business (LOB) representatives for customer satisfaction
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine further growth opportunitiesQualifications
- Minimum an Engineering degree in Instrumentation/Chemical/Electronics / Telecommunication/Electrical
- Around 12 to 14 years overall experience out of which recent 6 to 8 years of outside sales experience
- Proven track record in dealing with multicultural business environment
- Strategic and tactical mind set with passion of Sales & networking skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding Sales targets
- Ability to manage, lead, negotiate & finalize large value deals
- Experience in industrial technology sales, application selling, consultative selling;
- Experience in doing business with end users & contractors for various vertical markets like Oil& Gas, Power, Water, Chemicals, Metals etc
- Ability to negotiate smart and finalize the orders with thorough understanding of contract terms
- Ability to develop and execute strategic account plan & pursuit plan
- Solid sales pipeline management skills
- Ability to effectively work within a CRM structure
- Excellent written skills and presentation skills with proficiency in English Language Apply