Get Latest Jobs Via Email
H&M Pakistan Jobs HR & Admin Responsible: H&M Pakistan Production office is currently seeking individuals with strong background and experience in the area of HR and Office Administration.
The HR & Administration Responsible is accountable to:
- Implement and ensure high-quality HR processes within the office – Recruitment/Training & Development/Talent Management – by supporting the internal key stakeholders
- Handle and organize all recruitment and selection processes within the office according to the global recruitment guidelines
- Ensure compliance with local legislation and H&M’s policies
- Plan and coordinate training/workshops for colleagues within the department/office through GROW
- Promote actions for employees’ health and well-being. Initiate and support employee engagement & leisure activities.
- Monitor the office to ensure that business remains safe, efficient and well-maintained and is following the Company requirements
- Follow lease and service agreements and negotiate contracts for office purchases
Education and Experience requirements
- University / Post graduate / professional qualification in Human Resources or Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of local labor law and regulations
Location is Karachi, Pakistan and this employment is on local contract terms.
Application deadline is 18th Aug, 2016.Apply