Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Gulf Air Jobs Sales Manager: Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 40 cities in 23 countries spanning three continents.
We are looking for Sales Manager to join Gulf Air team based in Karachi.
Maximize Gulf Air’s passenger, cargo and mail revenue and plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Sales force including the Reservations and Ticket Sales outlets to ensure that sales target budgeted for the station is achieved.
Duties And Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients and Travel Agents.
- Expands existing or current customer base by recognizing and involving top Travel Agents within the area.
- Develop business plans to maximize revenues.
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- Prepare, monitor and control budget to ensure compliance with set targets.
- Study market conditions to pinpoint new breaks or prospects and possible threats.
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate management reports for performance evaluation.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
Education & Training
- University degree. Preferably majoring in Business Administration or Economics.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong systems literacy and numerical reasoning.
- Outstanding selling/influencing skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong knowledge of all products and routes.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience in sales and marketing related disciplines
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a complex, highly competitive and fast moving business environment.
- Creative, entrepreneurial
- Effective time management skills
- Outstanding commercial awareness/business acumen.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the Travel industry and corporate business. Apply