Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Gujranwala Electricity Power Company Limited GEPCO Jobs 2017: Gujranwala Electricity Power Company Limited (GEPCO), a public sector company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 invites the applications from suitable candidates for appointment against above-mentioned position on contract basis.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• The CEO will report to the Board of Directors and will work closely with the Board in the development of strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
• The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, possess management and team building experience, and have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for maximum creativeness and sense of accomplishment and the utilization of administrative practices, which will assure an efficient operating organization,
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, or Masters degree in Business/Management from a recognized University, or Fellow Member of ICAP/ICMAP. > Minimum fifteen (15) years relevant experience, of which 5 years must be at a senior management level in the power distribution sector. > The candidate must be thoroughly conversant with the legal and regulatory framework in which GEPCO is operating.
REMUNERATION AND AGE
• The assignment will be on contract-basis for a period of three (03) years, extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance. A market based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
• The candidate should not be more than sixty-two (62) years old on the closing date of application. GEPCO is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates having relevant qualifications and experience should apply along with:
i. Filled/Completed Performa (available on GEPCO’s website)in the format prescribed in “Annexure A” to the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 and a detailed Resume.
ii. A declaration (available on GEPCO’s website)on Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper in the format prescribed in “Annexure B” to Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 that the Applicant is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive, as per the Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed in Schedule-II of the said Guidelines.
iii. Two passport size photographs, copy of CNIC or passport, at least two work references. iv. Copies of degrees and certificates. duly attested.
• Prescribed Application Form, Declaration Form, and the Fit and Proper Criteria for the post of Chief Executive Officer of a Public Sector Entity can be downloaded from GEPCO’s website (www.gepco.com.pk) as well as from Ministry of Water & Power’s website (www.mowp.gov.pk). • Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
• No TA/DA will be provided for interview.
• Senior officers in PEPCO or in any of the DISCOs, GENCOs, and NTDC who meet the stated criteria are eligible to apply.
• The Applications should reach at the following address up till 9th January, 2017.
COMPANY SECRETARY GEPCO Room No. 24, 1st Floor GEPCO Headquarters, 565-A Model Town, Gujranwala. Phone No. 055-9200519-25, Ext. No. 324
Gujranwala Electricity Power Company Limited GEPCO Jobs 2017