GSK Jobs Electronic Maintenance Officer: We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
- BS or BE Engineering or B.Tech
- At least 1 year of experience.
- BS or BE Engineering in Electronics / Instruments or B.Tech in Electronics / Instruments
Details: Electronic Maintenance Officer will be responsible to perform the following duties including the maintenance of the plant, machines in corrective, preventive and predictive means. He will also be accountable to perform and manage the calibration activities at whole plant including production, warehouse and utilities.
- Corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance of the production machinery, vessels and equipments.
- All the electronic/ electrical maintenance at whole plant including production machines, facility, utilities and warehouse.
- To ensure timely work order generation and acknowledgment and closure in CMMS.
- Must be familiar of Machine modification with respect to Electronics
- Having good knowledge of documentation.
- He will be responsible to manage calibration activities including the instruments and weighing balances.
- Responsible for managing Fire alarm system and Gas detection system operations and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience of PLC and HMI troubleshooting and Programming.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of Electronic and Automation based equipments and Lines.
- Good repairing knowledge of electronic Cards, devices will be the added advantage.
- Must have experience of working on AC, DC and servo drives and Motors.
- Performs engineering work in operations, production or maintenance environments. Designs and scales up manufacturing processes, instruments and equipment, to maintain quality.
- Analyses and develops solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing equipment and systems or the causes of component failures. Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures, and provides advice on issues within the engineering field. Apply