GSK Glaxo Smith Kline Jobs Microbiologist
- Degree pertaining to Microbiology
- Breadth & depth across disciplines or functions; expertise in field required
- M. sc(Microbiology) with 01 year of experience.
- Technically sound in analysis and aseptic handling.
- MS Office
DetailsJob Purpose:To perform timely analysis and ensure release of raw materials and finished products and to conduct validation and stability studies of products, cleaning validations, environmental and water systems monitoring in compliance with applicable QMS, EHS & Regulatory requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Perform product & raw material testing to ensure the quality of product through compliance with the set standards and ensuring proper documentation.
- Support in stability studies and product validations.
- Plan and execute analytical method validations (as per requirement).
- Preform maintenance of laboratory standard microbiological cultures.
- Preform timely monitoring of water and environmental systems.
- Perform proper documentation and logging of results and prepare reports for the same.
- Follow various EHS and Ergonomic activities of the department.
- Provide support in development of new SOPs, review of existing SOPs and their implementation.
- Support in CAPA preparation for the audit levels L1
- Microbiological analysis of Finished Products and Raw materials.
- Monitoring and testing of water systems.
- Environmental monitoring of sterile and non-sterile facilities.
- Maintenance of laboratory cultures
- Coordinate implementation of analytical, safety and GMP requirement of the laboratory.
Contact InformationYou may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies Apply