GE Graduate Management Program GMP 2017: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Business Segment:Power Power Services
Posted Position Title:Graduate Management Program – GMP (Sales)
Function Segment:Leadership Programs
Role Summary/Purpose:GMP is a 1 year program for graduate a student that offers a core curriculum that fosters the development of commercial, technical and leadership skills critical to success in all GE businesses. The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and customers while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization
Essential Responsibilities:GMP accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the various businesses and functions at GE. The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the process of identification of new growth opportunities
- Recording & updating status of opportunities / prospects & Proposals
- Conduct market research and analysis supporting sales
- Developing data base of Installed Base and proposing Target Segments
- Lead data gathering processes focused on region-specific customer requirements
- Support the Local & Regional Sales & Commercial Teams in sizing market opportunities for various products and technology solutions.
- Engage with GE customers in the region including power utilities, national oil and gas companies, engineering firms and project developers with the objective of capturing insights on new opportunities.
- Support requests regarding segmentation, country assessments, market intelligence, value proposition development, customer profiles, scenario planning, and win/loss analysis.
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering /Business Graduate.
- Fresh or Max 2 year of experience
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and ability to execute with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated team player
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
- Willing to Travel Locally and Internationally Apply
GE Graduate Management Program GMP 2017