First Women Bank Jobs Project Accountant: The world’s first and only financial institution established to be the solution to all the financial needs of a woman. Based on the operating philosophy of treating women First class and giving them true empowerment through access to credit, the bank has completed 20 successful years of service and excellence.
Project Accountant – Karachi (For a fixed period of 10 months Contract)
ACCA/ ICMA/ Minimum Graduate preferably BBA in Finance / Postgraduate preferably MBA in Finance or equivalent from an HEC recognized university or Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing Receipts and Payments
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Balancing Accounts and Reconciliation of Accounts
- Maintains accounting controls by adhering to policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with various owners of activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Budget Monitoring including expense control (Monitoring of budget which includes but not limited to vis – a- vis comparison of budgeted expenses with actual expenses incurred. Apply
First Women Bank Jobs Project Accountant
- Unilever Jobs Territory Manager Sumandry
- Avanceon Jobs Financial Analyst