Get Latest Jobs Via Email
International Power Global Developments Limited (IPGDL) is a fully owned subsidiary of International Power, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Following the completion of the acquisition of International Power by GDF SUEZ in June 2012, International Power has been reframed as GDF SUEZ Energy International. GDF SUEZ Energy International is a world leading independent power producer and is responsible for GDF SUEZ’S energy activities in 30 countries across six regions worldwide. In Pakistan, the Company has investments in KAPCO and Uch Power projects and through IPGDL, has overall responsibility for Operation and Maintenance of the 1,292 MW Hub Power Station. IPGDL is part of the Company’s Asia Region.
IPDGL is looking for suitably qualified & experienced persons to fill the following position at Hub Power Station:
– Managing and leading Fire & Rescue team and able to handle any emergency situations with full understanding of Emergency Response Team (ERT) and linked processes & functions
– Delivering In-house Fire Trainings for Fire & Rescue crew and identified people.
– Operating Fire tenders and all other Fire Fighting tools including fixed system at the plant with maintaining an auditable trail
– Knowledge and skills in Fire & Rescue techniques as per NFPA and other required standards
– Administration of Fire Centre and capability to develop simulations and drills for the team
– Prepare annual budget plan for the section and ensure its implementation & financial management
– The position reports to Production Manager and require effective resource management capabilities
– Minimum 5 years experience in the Fire & Rescue functions and management skills
– A graduate or equivalent qualification with certified fire fighting training from a recognized institute
– Physically fit, tough & capable of working with all levels in managing difficult situations.
– Proactive in approach with self direction and initiative, must also be flexible, committed, and adaptable to varying work requirement
– Thorough understanding of Quality, Safety & Environmental Managements Systems
– Good communication skills with ability to liaise with local and foreign consultants
– Ability to guide and command teams in distress situations
– Good command on oral and written English with proficiency in MS office and presentation skills
Please mail your updated resume with passport size photograph, by post or email, so as to reach us latest by 15th February 2013 to the following address:
Postal Address: The Human Resources Manager International Power Global Developments Limited C-14 Block 4, KDA Scheme 5, Clifton, Karachi-75600
Email Addresses for: Fire & Rescue Commander: [email protected]
Planning Engineer: [email protected]
Instrument & Control Tech: [email protected]
The envelope & resume and subject box (incase of email) must be clearly marked with the position applied and ‘No’ testimonials & educational certificates are required to be attached at this stage.